A multi-site private physician’s practice is looking to hire a Director of Operational Affairs to provide leadership and guidance on the creation of new business development strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exhibits leadership of operations with respect to the organization’s mission and goals. This consistent exhibition of leadership includes the coaching and execution of the organization’s values in all functional work as well as intercompany interactions.
- Coordinates with Directors with advanced methods to execute strategy.
- Ultimately responsible for development of new business.
- Analyzes market strengths/weaknesses of current program and identifies opportunities for business development and growth, service improvements and improved financial performance.
- Integrates key physician leaders into planning and management of patient care services.
- Creates and implements strategic plans to increase patient volume through assuring physician satisfaction within clinical operations.
- Strong experience with business development and physician relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least six (6) years of experience in the healthcare industry within functions which could include sales, marketing, branding, finance, national accounts, operations and contracting.
- Preferred: MBA, MHA, LEAN-Six Sigma certification.
- At least three (3) years of experience developing/supporting strategic business plans for business segments or key accounts.
- Experience presenting to and partnering with internal and/or external executives at vice president level.