Title: Manager of Case Management
Industry: Workers’ Compensation
Work Hours: Full-Time
The Manager of Case Management is responsible for the total operation of their designated department which include: human resources, operations, financial performance, and customer service.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BSN required.
- 5 or more years of recent clinical experience, preferably in rehabilitation.
- National certification (CRC, CDMS, CRRN, CVE, CCM, COHN, ONC), CCM preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in management or supervision.
- Ability to skillfully manage multiple, complex projects and competing priorities concurrently while working under pressure to meet deadlines and maintaining strong customer service orientation.
- Must have technical knowledge of the laws, policies, and procedures in defined territory.
- Will be required to oversee case management clinical activities.