We are seeking an experienced Patient Accounts Supervisor professional to join a prominent and growing health system with an opening in the Houston area!
Patient Accounts Supervisor Details:
- Oversees daily operations of the Cash Management Revenue Cycle functions including payment processing, deposit reconciliation, customer service, and follow up on accounts.
- Monitors workflows to ensure timely processing and mitigate risk to organization.
- Acts as a resource and assigns daily work tasks.
- Collaborates with department leadership team to evaluate service needs and adjusts staffing levels accordingly.
- Develops, implements, teaches, and communicates new processes and protocols to staff.
- Works to resolve payer and system issues and ensures compliance with departmental and governmental policies.
- Addresses customer complaints and ensures that follow-up action is taken and documented.
- Assists with Human Resource management functions including interviewing, selection, orientation, education/training, feedback, performance evaluation, and policy and procedure development.
- Collaborates with the department leadership team to identify and drive quality and performance improvement initiatives.
- Monitors and evaluates key processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
Patient Accounts Supervisor Hours: Monday – Friday standard business hours (40 hours)
Patient Accounts Supervisor Pay Rate: $22.50-27.50/hr based on experience and interview + Full medical, vision, dental and PTO benefits
Patient Accounts Supervisor Requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 3 years of experience in revenue cycle cash or patient accounts
- 1 year of experience in a leadership role (team lead or supervisor at least)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond to this post with your resume and best way to contact you to schedule a phone interview.