Title: Pharmacy Manager
Industry: Home Infusion
Work Hours: Full-Time
The Pharmacy Manager will prepare pharmaceutical prescriptions in an accurate and timely manner and provide clinical pharmacy services for specialty infusion therapy patients.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Directs pharmacy and operations functions to ensure effective operations.
- Sets standards of performance for area personnel, ensures adherence to all company philosophies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensures that all pharmacy operations, practices and procedures meet all licensing and standards requirements established by local, state and federal agencies.
- Prepares prescriptions, solutions, medications accurately and promptly.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy required; Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) or MS in Pharmacy is preferred
- Current applicable state licensure as a registered Pharmacist
- Minimum 2 years’ Pharmacist experience in an acute care setting
- Experience in and strong knowledge of IV admixture services and IV drug therapy