The Case Manager (CM) is accountable for proactive coordination and timely transition of assigned patients to the most appropriate level of care along the continuum. Will be working with both high risk members that are non-disabled adults or children, ICP/FHP members and non-waiver members. Caseloads are very fluid and around 75-125 members, could take on disabled adults or waivers if needed – not MMAI.
- At the direction of MCO will make personal visits and/or telephonic calls to conduct clinical and Health Risk Assessments, care plans and service plans on members
- You will be going into member’s skilled nursing facilities to complete assessments, develop treatment plans, and work with a case load of about 75-125 members
- All members will be members that are moderate and high risk.
- You will be 60% in the field and twice a week in the office for training or team meetings
- These will be medically complex members that you will engage with in person and over the phone as well
- You will be held accountable to completing 2-4 assessments on every road day on average
- Flexible to travel to visit members as needed
Social Worker – LSW/LCSW– Healthcare – Medical
Requirements: As an Social Worker, you must have excellent critical thinking, interpersonal relationship building, and technical skills. You must be a problem solver who is able to make safe judgments in a variety of situations.
Other requirements of the Social Worker role include:
- Licensed LSW or LCSW
- Case Management experience
- Discharge Planning
- Great communication skills