This position is responsible for handling inbound calls from Patients
- The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for both new and existing patients in order to process patient prescription orders in a timely manner while demonstrating excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers.
- Triage calls that come in from patients, resolve issues, or transfer to another department
- Communicate eligibility, benefits, and authorization requirements for customers
- Problem-solve to insure exceptional customer service
- Stay abreast of department updates to provide accurate information
- Call center experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
Monday- Sunday 6:00 am -9:30pm
Training Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30
Position Notes: This is a contract to hire position with full health insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, PTO) after 30 days (4 consecutive weeks) of full time employment.